All of us dream of making a positive difference in
life, but how? GUANAJUATO EXPERIENCE
is an opportunity to do just that.
- 17 th
, 2017 people from across the USA will come together for a week of
hands on mission's work in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico
This is a life changing experience in a wonderful and beautiful city with a church that is growing. God is doing a transformation in Leon and this is an opportunity for you to join leaders, Nathan and Laura Cole as we share hope.
Each person will have a chance
to serve, whether in public ministry or behind the scenes, according to their
gifts. Also, there is an ongoing need for beans and rice, children's clothing
(socks, underwear and shoes), Spanish Bibles, medicine, hygiene products and
toys (new or in great shape).
Ministry opportunities include:
- Outdoor rallies
- Door to door evangelism
- Care ministry
- Relationship building with the people
- Food and clothing distribution
- Local church ministry
- Downtown shopping opportunity in the Leon market.
- Hotel accomodations will be provided by Enterprise Inn Leon, Mexico (pictured below)
- Trip Cost is $350 plus airfare
- $300 deposit due by June 24th
- Full payment due by July 6th
- Applicants must make their own travel arrangements to Mexico