Ready to get your feet wet in missions without leaving the country? Join us as we travel to the Mescalaro Apache Reservation to serve alongside a local church and minster the love of Christ to those in need. Danny England from Hope Church Murchison will lead this trip with members of his own church as well as those from Calvary Commission/ Church of Living Hope. During the morning’s, the team will host children’s services and, in the evening’s, services for youth and adults. Come bring your gifts and talents to share with these special people!
Accommodations will be in the church which has a full kitchen plus showers both upstairs and down.
Ministry Opportunities Include:
- Local church ministry
- Children, Youth, and Adult ministry
- Evangelism and community outreach
- Music, drama, testimony opportunities
- Children 18 must have parental consent form filled out by parents.
- Per person cost includes transportation, food, housing and outreach materials/supplies.
- Extra spending money for meals during the drive there and back will be needed as well as for souvenirs, snacks, etc.
Cost is $350.
$100 deposit due by April 1st.
Full payment due by June 1st.