Arriving in Lima, Peru, South America, the team will move into the heart of the city and work side by side with veteran missionaries who are pioneering the Calvary Commission base of operations in the country. We also travel to the interior to the city of Huanaco. You will experience church planting through relational evangelism, children’s ministry, literature distribution, and cross-cultural exposure with language learning experiences. You will have an opportunity to bond with the Peruvian people and join the church planting teams in prayer for God’s way of building His Kingdom in this unique and new field. Come prepared to share drama, music, community service work, and even sports evangelism.
1. Inoculations are NOT required.
2. Each person is required to have a passport to participate.
3. Must be 16 years of age or older, under 18 must have parental consent form filled out by parents.
4. Per person cost includes airfare, local transportation, food and housing..
5. Visa issued at airport..
6. $50-$100 in spending money for souvenirs, snacks, eating out, water, is suggested.
Approximately $2000 – $2500.
Includes airfare, local transportation, food and housing.
AIRFARE PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
How to apply: You may download the online application and pastoral reference forms from the link listed below and submit it for processing. You can mail in your application to PO Box 100, Lindale, TX 75771. We will provide a Calvary Commission representative to talk with you about the outreach giving details and answering your questions.